Point Park University??

CHScrew

I've heard alot of talk about Point Park University lately. I live very close to Pittsburgh, that's most likely why. Have you heard anything good or bad about this place. Looks pretty good to me. www.pointpark.edu

Bumping this thread.

I have been looking at Point Park a lot lately in my quest for colleges, and I was wondering what (if any) experiences they have had with the school.

I am looking to get a double major in business management and Technical Theater (nothing specific just technical direction). (I know that at some schools it does not make sense to double major with a theater degree because of the intensity of the program, but we shall see.) BUT I am terribly interested in Point Park's SAEM program (sports, art or entertainment management), which I would hopefully take in conjunction with a technical theater degree.

Now I am interested in that program because I want to go into large event coordination, though I do also want to be able to work in a theater thus the technical theater degree. I also feel like when ever I have done event coordination having a technical background has helped me tremendously....

But anyways; what have people heard of this program or school (it sounds almost to good to be true)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back