Post LDI at Disneyland!

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
For two days following LDI (Oct 22 and 23) Disneyland is hosting a special behind the scenes tour. This one is REALLY special. All kinds of amazing backstage access to a lot of different things from World of Color to their Pyro Launch system. Unfortunately there's a $900 price tag that goes with it. But WOW this sounds amazing!

Here are the details.

Wow! I wish I could even begin to afford that. Maybe if we all threw in a couple bucks, we could afford to send one CB representative to report back. ;)

Wow! I wish I could even begin to afford that. Maybe if we all threw in a couple bucks, we could afford to send one CB representative to report back. ;)

I'd volunteer for that.

I'm in see you guys there. Wonder if tickets are limited

I believe the LDI backstage Las Vegas event I attended a couple years ago had a limit of about two dozen. Since this is with the mouse, I bet it's at least that limited if not more.

Well, you can probably count me out, since I can't imagine the family letting me go without them.

So how's this work if LDI is in Vegas do they cart you over to Disney?

So how's this work if LDI is in Vegas do they cart you over to Disney?

Yeah right. They have these things called airplanes. You buy a ticket and get your butt on one for L.A. ASAP. Knock three times and ask for Goofy. ;)

I figured you had to fly, so I've got to fly to LDI Vegas and hotel then fly to California for Disney and pay admission for that event and then fly home. This sounds quite pricey!

Among others, Southwest Airlines usually has 12-20 flights per day between LAS and LAX, from $50-100 round trip; and sometimes specials as low as $19 one-way. "It's a bus that flies."

I would hope for 9bills travel & lodging are included.

I would hope for 9bills travel & lodging are included.

You have apparently never checked the pricing to attend the full LDI conference and other training sessions they host throughout the week.

Yeah right. They have these things called airplanes. You buy a ticket and get your butt on one for L.A. ASAP. Knock three times and ask for Goofy. ;)

Who you callin' goofy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back