Post your FOH pictures

OK i don't have any pictures yet of the setup at the highschool i go to but basically back of the house are two tables. The higher up table has a kinda big monitor and a 48/96 express lighting board then the table next to it on a piece of plywood making the table even there is a Yamaha MG32/14FX. The rest of the things in our auditorium is all old school and have no idea what it is. I'll get pictures next week.

OK I now have some pixs of our setup at my highschool.

Attachments

• IMG_4051.JPG
    IMG_4051.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_4036a.jpg
    IMG_4036a.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_4039a.jpg
    IMG_4039a.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 390
We have another XLR light but its for our other lightboard in our Little Theatre at the highschool. Also on the table theres going to be a 3 disk cd changer, Wireless mic recievers, and the sound effects thingy that i have no idea what it its. *thats a technical word*:) The desklight is just perfect to see all the things on the table.

. What I was thinking of doing was adding a slideout tabletop with bottom sliders -- kind of like the keyboard tray on a computer desk, but on top of this desk so you can put the board on the tray. that would at least give me access to the rear of the board when needed.

or you could just invest in a patchbay so all the cables never have to change in the back of the desk and you can just leave it the same and use the patchbay. but that idea depends on how much you want to spend and how much you change cables and mics

here is an example (sorry about image size)

proxy.php

Last edited:
once again it's just a suggestion and you can do what my school did we we bought our desk, ask for a good deal and tell them if they can't do a good deal can you discount or throw in the patch bay :)

companies pretty good with that

btw we bought a mackie 1604vlz for just over $1500aud and they gave us a patchbay similar to the one in my previous post

How was Bamboozle this year? What stage is that? I ran the acoustic tent last year, the previous year I was BE for a band that played it. I wasn't involved this year, can't say I missed it, but I do enjoy festivals. Thankfully I was mixing that same band at a different festival that weekend. Any bands worth mentioning come through your stage?

How was Bamboozle this year? What stage is that? I ran the acoustic tent last year, the previous year I was BE for a band that played it. I wasn't involved this year, can't say I missed it, but I do enjoy festivals. Thankfully I was mixing that same band at a different festival that weekend. Any bands worth mentioning come through your stage?

That is the comedy tent, we had the Break Contest winner on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday were mostly comedians and magicians.
We also had the Linc Star B Boy stage and Sony acoustic tent.

I'll refrain from saying what I think about the festival politics in public.
It is definitely an experience.....

proxy.php

Smells like Eona!
Absolutely.
(6) per side L103
(4) U103 front fills
(4) M1225 monitors on the deck
(2) M1225 monitors for drum fill
(2) ATA 118 subwoofers for drum fill
(4) ATA 618 subwoofers under the deck

What's hanging across the SL100? It looks like ColorBlasts.
They are indeed Colorblasts of some sort, and there are 6 more on the deck.
They appear to have been modified by BML to be a bit more road worthy.
proxy.php

did that stage go until dark, and how did those few LED's work out?
Yes, it went past dark.
They worked very well, and the crew from BML did a great job as usual.
(It's always nice to work with people that know what they're doing and are easy to get along with)
proxy.php

My Bamboozle FOH.
proxy.php

(Yes, I am aware I bumped a 3 year old thread)

Really glad you did. I appreciated seeing all of the pictures. Didn't know about them before.

Yes, it went past dark.
They worked very well, and the crew from BML did a great job as usual.
(It's always nice to work with people that know what they're doing and are easy to get along with)

Yeah, it looks like they're doing the job. I typically enjoy working with BML. I haven't had much experience with their lighting crew but I've worked for them doing audio jobs before. They don't have the strongest audio department (they're a lighting company) but the guys I have worked with have been easy to get along with and certainly know what they're doing. They don't pay quite as quickly as I'd like, but who does anymore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back