Post your FOH pictures

Here's my "FOH" position right now. I'm doing 4 college graduations in 3 days. I guess that's what I get for missing my sister's graduation a few days ago. So many names to read...

By the way, is there a thread for discussions on uploading? I'm approaching my upload limit. I want them to be on the CB server so that I don't have to worry about hosting. If I delete them from my server then it will leave broken links all over the place. What's the best way to handle this?

Attachments

• foh01.jpg
    foh01.jpg
    377.9 KB · Views: 269
  • foh03.jpg
    foh03.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 215
And finally, not exactly FOH live SR, but a a 24 track live recording of Paul Van Dyk in Central Park. Later that night it rained a bit...

Sorry, didn't mean to take over the thread. I take a lot of pictures at most gigs I do and since Phil dug this thread up I figured I'd contribute "some."

Attachments

• pvdfoh.JPG
    pvdfoh.JPG
    220.9 KB · Views: 273
  • pvdrainy.jpg
    pvdrainy.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Yep, that was its sole purpose. They kept it down and covered all day, then raised it a couple of hours before the show. Amazing laser show. I enjoyed it thoroughly, even with soaked shoes.

Here's my FOH position for our recent production of Curtains. LS9-32 handled the 24 channels of wireless, boundary mics, hanging mics, prop mic, backstage mic, sound effects, and bus linking from the LS9-16. LS9-16 was just for the pit band, and was brought over from the studio theatre for this production - we usually only have the 32 in the space. Also, the mix position is where a bunch of seats usually are - we have to take them out and set up the mix table whenever there's a musical (every few years, supposedly they'll be doing one every other year now).

Attachments

• CurtainsFOH.JPG
    CurtainsFOH.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 305
Do I spy a Minirator?

That you do - connected to the Audix TR-40 sitting on top of the shelf above the board.

EDIT: You said minirator. The minilyzer is the one visible - but I did have a minirator as well. The minilyzer was connected to the TR-40.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back