Poster Page Aimed at Educational Theatre

porkchop

Found a neat page that's made some pretty decent looking posters for student spaces: youprintposters.com. Not sure I agree with every bit of their posters, but it's a good start and terminology mismatches can be fixed easily in an image editor (or with tape and a Sharpie).

The blurb from their website is:
STAGECRAFT/DRAMA posters instruct-at-a-glance, presenting basic theatre principles and ideas to help the student learn and the professional teach. These posters are ideal for classroom, green room, and backstage; they can help the new student or volunteer to understand basic concepts and help the old hand to better explain them.

The only readable image I could find from their website is print size, but they're only asking a dollar each files so if you use them it's only fair if you pay.

proxy.php

Found a neat page that's made some pretty decent looking posters for student spaces: youprintposters.com. Not sure I agree with every bit of their posters, but it's a good start and terminology mismatches can be fixed easily in an image editor (or with tape and a Sharpie).

The blurb from their website is:

The only readable image I could find from their website is print size, but they're only asking a dollar each files so if you use them it's only fair if you pay.

proxy.php
I just bought the whole package for my schools! thanks for the find!

I'm a little skeptical of the follow spot optical path diagram. Varies with different units but I know some do converge in front of unit.

This section?
upload_2018-2-14_15-0-21.png

Thanks! good catch!
Perhaps I can edit it later, it also dosn't have LED fixtures or relay paths but I think it will give a general basic knowledge. I hope one day i will see a more current version reflecting today's technology. But I like the idea wthout having to create one myself right now

Thanks for sharing. I tried to download the free set design (figured that it might be nice to play with projection mapping), but it failed when I tried to check out. Might be due to not buying anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back