Posting a Hello!

TechWeek

Hello to all!

My name is TechWeek and I am a junior tech-theater major with specialization in lighting. I work for my theater during the week, attend rehearsal by night i have no social life. Haha. I love lighting with a true passion, its one of the few ways i can really express myself (I like to write too). I hoping on upgrading our theaters lighting (it's old) (we have 6x9 and 6 altman 20 deg.). One day i want to intern for blueman group and eventually work for a theater. I really would like to work with some kind of moving fixtures, i've never even touched one before! But our school is sadly aimed more towards athletics than the arts .
Have fun!

TW

Welcome TechWeek! Great to have you here. Be sure to stop by the wiki and check out the search function. If you would not mind telling us where you heard about the site, that would be great. We are a nosy bunch around here. Enjoy CB!

~Dave

Hello to all!

My name is TechWeek and I am a junior tech-theater major with specialization in lighting. I work for my theater during the week, attend rehearsal by night i have no social life. Haha. I love lighting with a true passion, its one of the few ways i can really express myself (I like to write too). I hoping on upgrading our theaters lighting (it's old) (we have 6x9 and 6 altman 20 deg.). One day i want to intern for blueman group and eventually work for a theater. I really would like to work with some kind of moving fixtures, i've never even touched one before! But our school is sadly aimed more towards athletics than the arts .
Have fun!

TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back