[Presentation] Marc from Bali

Hi all!
I am Marc, French Canadian living in Bali at the moment. I have most of my experience work On stage, or in front of Cameras. But I have been asked now to become Production Coordinator of a Stage show that will be held in the Biggest and only Theater in Bali.
I was hoping to find here many answers on what this job is about. I am just starting to look over this Forum, so many search to come. If any of you can assist me, it would be great.

Oh, This show will include Live Animals from Bali Safari & Marine Park.

More to come as I keep searching.

Thanks.
Regards,
Marc

Live Animals from Bali Safari & Marine Park.

And animals too- sweet!

Welcome to the ControlBooth Marc, we are glad you've decided to join us. The Search and CBWiki tools are certainly at your disposal, apply as needed. The transition from in front to behind the lights is an interesting move, and I'm sure you will appreciate the other side's perspective more and more as you walk a mile in their shoes.

Great to have you with us Marc, welcome!

Thanks Keith, I really appreciate your reply, and it makes me feel that I really going to find good help over here.
Looking forward reading you all.

Pay for flights and accommodation and I'm sure over half of us will come visit and help you. :p Bali is on my holiday destinations list for the future...

Good luck with the show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back