The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Presentation Timer Software

Discussion in 'Multimedia, Projection, and Show Control' started by 00AVD, Mar 30, 2009.

1. 00AVD

00AVD Active Member

Hi all,
    I wrote this (freeware) software a while back, but it seems I never announced it here. It's an on-screen presentation timer that runs on a PC and has various counting and clock modes. Feel free to contact me with feature suggestions and bug reports.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
    pacman and (deleted member) like this.
  2. NickJones

NickJones Active Member

Very cool, I'll use this :) I use the attached software on screen sometimes, to give everyone the exact idea of when the doors open, and people pour in. It doesn't do the same thing, but its simmilar. Its freeware, (I didn't write it, I gave up on writing software) Here's the CountDown Clock
    This is more to go onscreen,
    hope this is also usefull to someone.
    Cheers
    Nick

c3sar and (deleted member) like this.
  3. pacman

pacman Active Member

Thanks, David. I can use this now!

4. Lburners

Lburners Member

Another thanks on this software. Appreciate it just what I was looking for,.

5. 00AVD

00AVD Active Member

No problem. I haven't done any work on it for a while, but have been keeping feature requests in mind for when I do get back to it. ;)

6. Hedon

Hedon Member

David,

I cannot access the download page to get this software, Trend Micro is blocking it as Malicious. All the other download links work though. Strange...
    Can I find this anywhere else or is it possible for you to make it available elsewhere? I wrote you an email through the AV Devices "Contact Me" link as well detailing the issue. Thanks in advance for your assistance, and your time.

7. 00AVD

00AVD Active Member

I've not had any other reports of access issues, so have emailed you a link to the current version download.

8. 00AVD

00AVD Active Member

Just a quick note to say that all my software is now over on my new da-Share web site.