President-Elect Joe Biden

@josh88, for the uninitiated:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Interesting take he has that courts get to decide elections.

Whoever shut down this thread initially is way smarter than the rest of you. HAHA. I'm guessing he's no longer a moderator LOL.

Whoever shut down this thread initially is way smarter than the rest of you. HAHA. I'm guessing he's no longer a moderator LOL.

I flagged the thread to a member of the senior team with a concern it would devolve into personal insults and attacks rather than serve as civil discourse, and also because while I love Ron, I do not like anything that could be interpreted as a threat, wish, or so much as a joke about violence. Though I am also confident that's not what Ron intended.

I forget which mod got to it first, but they held the thread until the owner of the site, @dvsDave, had an opportunity to review and express his input, which he has posted here. I assure you there was no disagreement among the senior team and Dave to hold the thread and nobody has been removed from or otherwise left that team for that decision.

The community of ControlBooth has long been a place for healthy engagement, discussion, and debate. At times heated but always productive because the discussions focus on ideas. If you would like to engage in civil discourse, please be my guest. Taking jabs at people and stopping by for hit-and-run style passing of judgement is not welcome though.

I flagged the thread to a member of the senior team with a concern it would devolve into personal insults and attacks rather than serve as civil discourse, and also because while I love Ron, I do not like anything that could be interpreted as a threat, wish, or so much as a joke about violence. Though I am also confident that's not what Ron intended.

I forget which mod got to it first, but they held the thread until the owner of the site, @dvsDave, had an opportunity to review and express his input, which he has posted here. I assure you there was no disagreement among the senior team and Dave to hold the thread and nobody has been removed from or otherwise left that team for that decision.

The community of ControlBooth has long been a place for healthy engagement, discussion, and debate. At times heated but always productive because the discussions focus on ideas. If you would like to engage in civil discourse, please be my guest. Taking jabs at people and stopping by for hit-and-run style passing of judgement is not welcome though.
He mentioned a silver bullet for Trump, then spoke about cleansing the Trump gene pool. It’s not justifiable in any way, MNicolai. Now the owner of this website is sticking up for RonHebbard because they both have the same politics.

By the way...I did keep these comments private initially in PMs because I understand that RonHebbard has been a contributing member to this website for a while. That was after the first time he advocated shooting the president! But he said something ridiculous again and instead of condemning it the owner of this website justified it!!!

@ppas11hum I shouldn't give this oxygen but if you want to get technical about Ron posted, part of it was about Trump supporters cleansing their own gene pool -- which is effectively happening right now through COVID, which is tearing through many of the states where people have alleged COVID is a myth or a hoax or not a big deal. That includes my home state of Wisconsin, where many of my friends and family are now suffering because people have disregarded mask wearing -- the mildest of possible inconveniences to prevent people from getting dead. To be clear: I still don't like that style of rhetoric in any way, but as a country we cannot continue to ignore that 250,000 people have died already and another 200,000 could die in the next couple months. We cannot ignore that Trump has been complicit in this.

In any case I don't think you'll find any statement by Dave attempting to defend that comment or Ron for posting it. Dave's response was about your remarks about political bias. At a time when our industry is shut down, our friends and 2nd families are working at Starbucks, driving for Uber, and flipping burgers at McDonalds -- anything they can do to pay rent -- you can make whatever attacks you want at ControlBooth, advertisers, or whatever but I don't think you'll find many allies in your fight. Any hope there was for holding socially distant events this holiday season have been spiked due to the total incompetency of a coherent COVID response plan and the politicization of mask-wearing.

It also happens to be the official position of IATSE and Actor's Equity that Biden was a better candidate to protect the interests of our industry. So if you want to criticize Controlbooth, be prepared to similarly go after IATSE and AEA.

Last edited:
@ppas11hum I shouldn't give this oxygen but if you want to get technical about Ron posted, part of it was about Trump supporters cleansing their own gene pool

He mentioned a silver bullet for Trump, then spoke about cleansing the Trump gene pool. It’s not justifiable in any way, MNicolai. Now the owner of this website is sticking up for RonHebbard because they both have the same politics.

Also lets be doubly clear, by saying Ron's other statement was about bullets for Trump is ignoring what he actually said. He's saying VOTING is a silver bullet, no part of that suggested shooting the president. So have whatever political beliefs you want, but if you're going to get up in arms (which is just a phrase, not me suggesting anybody take up arms, since we're being overly clear) about other people's statements, try to not misrepresent them.

@MNicolai Can a resident from north of lil' Donnie's wall suggest that voting is where to aim your first silver bullet?

Last edited:

By the way...I did keep these comments private initially in PMs because I understand that RonHebbard has been a contributing member to this website for a while. That was after the first time he advocated shooting the president! But he said something ridiculous again and instead of condemning it the owner of this website justified it!!!
You're fighting a losing battle here. The contrary people were corrected, off topic posts (including mine) were moved to another active thread, and the oblate spheroid we live on remains in orbit. Whether or not the sun has continued to rise and set depends on the presence of a basement and the fitment of ones tinfoil hat.

So the reality is that the defeated candidate does not accept the results of the election and is doing everything he can, in the next 9 weeks, to leave a mess for Biden. You may note this has not been the case when Obama, Clinton, Carter, Ford, or either Bush left office. The petulant child is 'breaking his toys' because it's all he's got left (his niece says it will get worse - she's a psychoanalyst).

My personal concern is that the same political/financial persons that back Trump ultimately back all the Republican candidates: look at the Nixon crew (at least the ones that didn't go to prison), you'll see the same names behind Ford and every other Republican administration until they started dying off during the Obama era. The 70 million that voted for the loser are still our neighbors, and for the last 15 years, the failure candidate has been promoting and sowing among them the discord that was begun by Saint Ronnie Reagan, the first actor in the White House (check out the new Showtime documentary).

The biggest challenge is that most of these deeply held falsehoods are based on emotional and instinctive appeals and, once adopted, seldom die easily. I've lived in rural communities and both sides of my family come from towns with less than 200 population. I know the values rural folks hold and it's hard to understand why they supported the loser, as his morality is antithetical to their own, but they held their collective nose in order to not vote for a Democrat even though the loser trade wars caused billions in losses to agricultural producers and resulted in deflation of the land values that underpin farm financing... but they voted for the loser anyway.

Go to YooToob and search for George Carlin's "Why Education Sucks" ( or The American Dream) edit from his 2005 "Life is Worth Losing".

edit ps - it's too late to clean the Drumph gene pool as offspring have been produced, and you can see the Fred Treatment produces the same 'sons with daddy issues' in subsequent generations. The silver bullets are reserved for werewolves, and while Loser T may be many disgusting things, a werewolf his is not (at least not so far).

Last edited:
You're fighting a losing battle here. The contrary people were corrected, off topic posts (including mine) were moved to another active thread, and the oblate spheroid we live on remains in orbit. Whether or not the sun has continued to rise and set depends on the presence of a basement and the fitment of ones tinfoil hat.

edit ps - it's too late to clean the Drumph gene pool as offspring have been produced, and you can see the Fred Treatment produces the same 'sons with daddy issues' in subsequent generations. The silver bullets are reserved for werewolves, and while Loser T may be many disgusting things, a werewolf his is not (at least not so far).

"Drumpf" -- his actual family name.

And I'm otherwise liking this entire comment solely for the use of "fitment". :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back