Printing for Sets

Mike R

Hey everyone!

I have a designer who wants to print a lot of Large Format material for our show. The sizes range from about 2'x4' up to a 10'x10' wall.

Does anyone have any experience doing prints like this or know where I can look to find a good price who would also be able to ship pretty quickly?

Thanks!

Staples can sometimes do that. The 10x10 though I would try a local sign company. Price depends on what you are printing and want you are printing on. I'd suggest vinyl.

The FedEx stores here (used to be Kinkos) can do color large format printing. Though probably not the huge stuff. As mentioned look for a good sized sign shop/billboard printer.

I routinely use FedEx for b/w light plots that are 36" x 48" @ $9/sheet. No clue what color would be or what sizes are available.

I had several designers go this route and found that http://www.circlegraphicsonline.com/ was a great company to work with. They had some relatively inexpensive vinyl options. We had them finish them with grommets along the edges so that we could tension them on a steel frame or to wrap some big cement structural columns in the space. If I remember right, they had a bit of a glossy sheen, but a quick coating of a flat clear acrylic or polycrylic took care of that beautifully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back