PrintScenic* gobos for LED Profiles

Kelite

Senior Account Executive
Premium Member
With today's budgets so squeezed, wouldn't it be nice to spend less and get more in return?

Apollo introduces new PrintScenic* glass and plastic high resolution gobos for LED profiles. As many new and rennovated spaces are beginning to take advantage of LED profiles and their lower power consumption, PrintScenic* gobos lower the buyer's costs dramatically.

Full color high resolution printed gobo for the same $ as a custom metal gobo-
B/W high resolution printed gobo for the same $ as a standard metal catalog gobo-

More PrintScenic* info is available within this short video:

Fun Friday Video | From The Horse's Mouth

Last edited:
Wow that's really cool. One thing that was discussed around here a while back was the question, what is the future of gel in an LED world. I really like the idea of developing really good white light emitting LED fixtures and then continuing to use gel and other products we already know with a few performance tweaks. This video is a great example of why I like that approach. I look forward to seeing where this sort of technology tweak takes us.

Have you tested if these plastic gobos work in a Strand/Selecon Pacific? With and/or without the heat defusing plastic gobo holder?

Great questions-

With the polymer we are using for the PrintScenic* plastic gobo, the tradeoff to gaining peel-free performance (unlike other plastic gobos on the market) is using LED engines only. We offer the PrintScenic* gobo on clear borosilicate glass also for longer term installations. While the ink is high heat tolerant, I'm unsure it's been tested in those fixtures...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back