Professional Lighting Technician

TupeloTechie

I was wondering if anybody on here is a Professional Lighting Technician, I am working on a research paper for English, and need to conduct an interview with someone in the profession, via email.

Thanks alot,

~Paul Kennedy

Define professional?

My personal definition of professional is someone who gets paid to do something, in which case I am a professional lighting tech since I have been paid by various theaters as a lighting technician.

Of course I'm also 18 and a freshman in college.

Though if you would like to email me, that would be fine.

Could help you out as well. I don't have 34 years under my belt but how about 8ish.

You're from aurora? I'm just up in STC while I am on vacation from school. What theatres do you do stuff at?

Also, I've done some medium sized pro shows, including a LORT show so I guess I could qualify as a pro, still have a lot to learn though.

lots of "professionals" on the forum with varying degrees of experience and or making one's career or job from it out there. I suspect that's in part what your questionings' about.

Read thru the forum and you have many including me that are always available, otherwise if you see others, PM or E-Mail them when and or if they did not respond but you theorize that they might be of help and I'm sure they would be. Wolf for instance might not check in this week but he also makes his living doing this type of thing. E-Mail away or PM him and he would respond.

You're from aurora? I'm just up in STC while I am on vacation from school. What theatres do you do stuff at?

Yeah, I make my home in Aurora these days. Sorry, don't really work in any particular theaters. My work varies but I do alot of drafting these days. But you might see me in a convention center or your local concert venue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back