Program for House

TupeloTechie

Is there any (free) program that allows you to keep count of tickets in the house, with a diagram?

Wow Freeware box office software. Now that would be a novel Idea. We just spent close to $200K on Tessitura and the associated hardware.
Good luck.

You could probably do that if you're a wiz at excel or access or filemaker. I know that I could probably do it with access. Kinda convoluted, but it might work!

Hmmm the system we were one was developed by us and used 4d. Not my favorite software , and incapable of handling the 5k+ subscribers and all the single ticket sales, I should ask someone to see what we are doing with the program. Maybe we should post it somewhere as a freeware BO software. It was buggy but not too bad.

If you could describe all the features you are looking for, I could make you a program to do just that! I need to practice for State anyways.

We are not wanting a "full" box office software, all we need is an interface of a diagram of tshe house with clickable seats so we can keep in account what seats we have available, becaue we have never sold advance tickets with row and seats before, we do not need a program to print the tickets just to organize the seating information, thanks

If you can send me a picture of the layout of your house, I'll see what I can do.

We are not wanting a "full" box office software, all we need is an interface of a diagram of tshe house with clickable seats so we can keep in account what seats we have available, becaue we have never sold advance tickets with row and seats before, we do not need a program to print the tickets just to organize the seating information, thanks

If you don't want it to do anything but make place holders... an excel document would do that perfectly....

If you can send me a picture of the layout of your house, I'll see what I can do.

You beat me to it !
Post a pic of your house I bet a ton of guys could build you a spreadsheet or even an HTML document in no time.
and by pic I mean a seating chart, you gotta have one of those lying around.

Last edited:
I'm not sure we have one, I will look
Kinda hard to have clickable seats if you can't tell the program where your seats are, in my opinion... ;)

If you get to this before you find a layout, how many seats does your house have, approximately? I'm just getting a head start on the programming...

I would like to have this as well. Tell me what you need and I will get it to you!

ok, there are a total of 992 seats, plus 6 handicapped seat spaces.

Rows and seats are as follows

Row Seats
A 1-35
B 1-38
C 1-38
D 1-36
E 1-38
F 1-38
G 1-40
H 1-3; 6-19; 21-39
J 1-39
K 1-38
L 1-39
M 1-40
N 1-47
O 1-49
P 1-50
Q 1-50
R 1-50
S 1-51
T 1-48
U 1-49
V 1-49
W 1-16; 33-48
X 1-16; 33-48
Y 1-15; 33-47

EDIT: the handicapped seats are Seats are Row H seats 4, 5, 19, 20, 38, 39

I don't have a seating seating chart picture, but I am trying to make one, thank you so much for this!

ALSO: Does anybody know a program that is good for developing seating charts?

Last edited:
You could do it in almost anything, A.I., MS Paint, Corel Draw AutoCad , Heck with a bit of ingenuity you could do it in EXCELL

I would like to have this as well. Tell me what you need and I will get it to you!
Just give me a seating layout or something like what TupeloTechieKid said. I'll whip something up for you too.

Thanks I can make that work!

You could do it in almost anything, A.I., MS Paint, Corel Draw AutoCad , Heck with a bit of ingenuity you could do it in EXCELL
I can do it without the seating chart, but Vectorworks had a specific tool for making seating layouts.

TupeloTechieKid, did you forget row I, or does it not exist? Or did you screw up your lettering?

The house manager gave me the Info, I do not believe there is a Row "I", There is a walk way between "H" and "J", I believe that when they numbered the seats, they labeled the walkway "I" to sell handicapped seats on the row, but later 6 seats were taken out on row H to accommodate handicapped seating, Thanks

Just give me a seating layout or something like what TupeloTechieKid said. I'll whip something up for you too.

Thanks I can make that work!

Here you go! I really do appriciate it!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back