programming looks on palette vl help?

MPsx

so me and my friend were trying to make it so we can use our 16 sliders to control our house lights and booth lights. our house has 4 rows of panels each with control of left center right... ditto with control except its only one row.

so what we did was set all our light off except the three in the first row and we make sure there selected and did [record] - [look 1] -[enter] and it makes a look 1 but it controls nothing. we do the second set at look 2. still no control.

its set to additive because we dont want it to have control over the cue list unless the value is higher on the looks slider. just because there are times when we are trying to run through some cues and say we need some booth lights on its easy enough to select them and pop them up to what we need but then when the next cue comes there off again. so we want to be able to turn them on and control them using a slider without effecting anything else and what not.

thanks

Would you mind explaining what did you mean by that?

There just sound deflection panels in our auditorium with light fixtures in them each panel with seperate control of the lights in it.

Its kinda not related to the main question just extra details I guess. We want to group each row with one slider on one look

Is there a chance that you have those house lights recorded at zero in a higher-priority cue list/look?

Did you bring them up with the house light controller or did you do a channel at full enter on the console. I would do the channel at full enter then Record look enter. The console might be set up to record delta and not live and just selecting them will not let them record into the look. You could also do a M6 (force Delta) after selecting them and that will put a delta on the channels selected.

Did you bring them up with the house light controller or did you do a channel at full enter on the console. I would do the channel at full enter then Record look enter. The console might be set up to record delta and not live and just selecting them will not let them record into the look. You could also do a M6 (force Delta) after selecting them and that will put a delta on the channels selected.
We put them at full then recorded them. Ill try that force Delta thing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back