Puffs, Harry Potter Fire Goblet

NickVon

Looking to build a fire effect for "Puffs" with a fire for the Goblet of Fire. Our goblet is. goblet sized.

So I'm digging around looking for some premade "party city" type products, that I can just gut and tear out and drop into a Goblet we have. goblit is about 10cm wide and 13 cm deep, bowl-shaped at the bottom.

Any immediate thoughts, or even some parts lists on maybe how a student could construct something from a PC fan, LED's, silk scrapps, and a battery?

Looking to build a fire effect for "Puffs" with a fire for the Goblet of Fire. Our goblet is. goblet sized.

So I'm digging around looking for some premade "party city" type products, that I can just gut and tear out and drop into a Goblet we have. goblit is about 10cm wide and 13 cm deep, bowl-shaped at the bottom.

Any immediate thoughts, or even some parts lists on maybe how a student could construct something from a PC fan, LED's, silk scrapps, and a battery?
@NickVon I guess a can of WD40 and a Bic lighter's not going to cut it.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I'm picturing something like this

For our production last year we just used one of the bigger ones that we use for campfires and put inside a plastic planter from Menards. Something like this is what we used.

20221027_084158.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back