Putting A Face To The Name

Me dancing to Out Tonight from RENT, that pole is the antenna for the body packs:

Attachments

• n1082850169_30235177_441.jpg
    n1082850169_30235177_441.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 83
Invalid Attachment specified

It shows up fine on my computer...
on flickr:
proxy.php

It's showing up a little too well here.

It's showing up a little too well here.

Yeah, yeah. I'm no Rosario Dawson, it was a long... long... night. Followed by getting lost in the middle of the ghettos in a nearby city followed by sitting in a Kohl's parking lot playing guitar. Don't ask!

Oh dear here goes me being a fence sitter. I have lived with both cats and dogs altough I have a slight preference for cats because they are independant minded littel cuss's.
Dogs have owners; cats have staff.

I grew up with both, so I know!

Sorry to go back again but I drove (unlawfully, no license) what are known as Land trains in Australia for a while in the early seventies. Prime mover (Usually a big White) and two or three 44 foot trailers. Takes about a mile to stop. avkid still wins though cos he has a license.

Serrave:Do you really wear a Glock 9mm to work? Frightening.

Oh by the way, stretch that cyc please it looks awful.
Might have been a corporate gig; in my experience, they seem to have a thing about paying big bucks for awful-looking scenery; the weirder the better ;)

Well it would be quite odd for it not to be you (not that we would know) :twisted:
I suppose that's very true. Could've put a random pic of someone else up i suppose. Wasn't sure what to write exactly. Everyone else has cool little stories for their pics, and I didnt. :( and i didnt want to just leave it with just the pic.

^^ Me, my penguin and the theater's Expression 3. I hope you can figure out who's who. ;)

Attachments

• _D3A0073.jpg
    _D3A0073.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
This would be why I go by sk8rsdad. I don't have a picture of me available.
proxy.php

Last edited:
^^ Me, my penguin and the theater's Expression 3. I hope you can figure out who's who. ;)
We have Dorothy The Dinosaur for one of our consoles, I'll take a pic, you will see why we chose the Dinosaur...

I suppose that's very true. Could've put a random pic of someone else up i suppose. Wasn't sure what to write exactly. Everyone else has cool little stories for their pics, and I didnt. :( and i didnt want to just leave it with just the pic.

Leaving a post with just your pic is fine. ;)

OK, if this works, here I am at Ren Faire.....

proxy.php

The costume is based on the Padstow 'Obby 'Oss (Hobby Hoss). It has been my pleasure and honor to be the Hoss at the
Southern California Renaissance Pleasure Faire for six years now. :)

Nice

I used to go on vacation to the Padstow area every year from the age of 7 till 27. Now I am living in Norcal

There are actually two rival Oss's that are stabled at two different pubs, or so I recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back