Putting A Face To The Name

See, I was more impressed with your plywood "wallpaper" design. :^)

Yeah that plywood design is the work of a really amazing scenic artist.

Bad news Dip:
1) You are female.
2) You are cute.
3) You are breathing.
4) Your age falls perfectly within Charc's target range on his "Standard Creepiness Rule"... if you get any mail from Pennsylvania run!

;)

Sorry Charc... I tease because I care.

Are they from STAGEHAND TEES ?
Yay Googling... I want the lighting b**** babydoll, as I am the TA for beginning and intermediate lighting. :lol: Too bad it's not school appropriate.
Yes they are!

I work in a high school...I wear the "Electricians Do It Til' It Hz" Shirt like once a week to work. No one has complained, everyone laughs :grin:

I guess it helps that I work at a very liberal school too... We haven't been completely contaminated by the "OMG WE HAVE TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN FROM ANY HINT OF SEXUAL INNUENDO OR ANYTHING NOT COMPLETELY WHOLESOME" as pretty much every other school has. They don't even really care if I swear to a certain degree...I mean...the big words like the f***, b**** and cu** words are not allowed but cr**, s*** and a** are not frowned upon.

Last edited:
Ok I have a new picture. As soon as I get a crew picture I'll put that up but here's so you can see what I look like at least.

Attachments

• s848145192_3831208_5476.jpg
    s848145192_3831208_5476.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 65
I work in a high school...I wear the "Electricians Do It Til' It Hz" Shirt like once a week to work. No one has complained, everyone laughs :grin:

I guess it helps that I work at a very liberal school too... We haven't been completely contaminated by the "OMG WE HAVE TO PROTECT OUR CHILDREN FROM ANY HINT OF SEXUAL INNUENDO OR ANYTHING NOT COMPLETELY WHOLESOME" as pretty much every other school has. They don't even really care if I swear to a certain degree...I mean...the big words like the f***, b**** and cu** words are not allowed but cr**, s*** and a** are not frowned upon.

That's true, maybe I'll get it and wear it. (Just keep the jacket on until then?)
I used to think about my school along those lines, but recently they've been getting pretty uptight ("We have a dress code? Since when? I can't wear a tank top in the un-air conditioned theater 30' up? Really?").

Bad news Dip:
3) You are breathing.
Are you sure?

That's true, maybe I'll get it and wear it. (Just keep the jacket on until then?)
I used to think about my school along those lines, but recently they've been getting pretty uptight ("We have a dress code? Since when? I can't wear a tank top in the un-air conditioned theater 30' up? Really?").

Yea, I've noticed it a lot more in the schools outside my area. However, I've found it's a whole different ballgame when you become staff at the school where you used to attend. It feels weird calling your former teachers by their first name instead of Mr./Ms. Suchandsuch...especially those teachers you used to hate and now you're all buddy buddy with. It really screws with your perspective! Kinda fun in a way!

Are you sure?

Sounds like he's insinuating you'd be better off dead eh? :lol:

Last edited:
So I finally give in. (And my friend finally put her pictures on facebook from April, so I can now steal them!!!)

proxy.php

Me (the guy) and another tech (the girl) taking a break during our Children's Theatre Day Performances. Yes... Yes... normally there is no food in the auditorium, but two lovely, LONG days filled with 6300+ young children sometimes allows for rule breaking. Plus, Sun Chips are delicious.

P.S. Judging from this picture, I needed a haircut.

If you think that's good, you should see the amazing concrete slab motif I've got going on the floor.:twisted:

You got Lyle to paint a concrete slab on the granite floor of your shop? Man he's good. I thought it was real concrete!! :eek:

Not as active as I really should be on this board. Its given me loads of information, so its about time I gave some back. Its not much, but its a start! This one is me up a rather dodgy scaffold tower hanging/focusing/gelling/cleaning for a school show I was drafted in for. I was happy because I was almost finished, and had jsut been offered cake and tea - always a winning combination, in any order.
proxy.php

One of the few photos that exists of me. I dont normally allow it because I'm often too busy. Or I might be grumpy. I dont appreciate it when someone with a camera approaches me looking all happy and bright because I've usually been working for hours prior to this happening! If I find a better picture, I'll add it on to this post...

Last edited:
Ok gents thought i would mix it up a bit

i have to actually act for a monolouge coming up so i have to look like a soldier

Image Removed

Last edited:
Ok gents thought i would mix it up a bit

i have to actually act for a monolouge coming up so i have to look like a soldier

Alex W Hughes's Photos | Facebook

WARNING WARNING Photo may cause nightmares.

Or may not show up at all... Maybe it's better that way!

I don't know if it's because of an internet glitch, or beacuse I don't have permission to look at your Facebook page, but I got nothing. :(

Would you please post your photo in your album here, or Photobucket? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back