Putting A Face To The Name

I used to go on vacation to the Padstow area every year from the age of 7 till 27. Now I am living in Norcal

There are actually two rival Oss's that are stabled at two different pubs, or so I recall.

Indeed you are correct, sir. The Old 'Oss (that my costume is modeled after) is stabled at the Golden Lion Inn, and the Blue 'Oss (or Peace 'Oss) is stabled at the Padstow Institute.

I hope to make it over there some day. I also want to see the Hunting of the Earl of Rone in Coombe Martin. :)

First time trying an attachment on here. Okay the preview mode showed it worked, so...... this was for the playbill from High School Musical 2. They took everyone's pic, including crew, and did the playbill in the look of a yearbook...

IMG_2055.jpg

Well, this is a few years old... I'm usually on the other side of the camera.

proxy.php

Last edited:
^^ Me, my penguin and the theater's Expression 3. I hope you can figure out who's who. ;)

I think I figured it out... I'm glad you weren't wearing a tux, or else I would have been thoroughly confused!

Well since my whole thing is faces I guess it is only fair that I share mine :)

This one is from my Stage Make-up final.
picture.php

This one is from class, I only had time to complete half of my face in class.
picture.php

Work can be a pretty interesting place.

This is me in our stock Roman armour:

Fitting a giraffe head for a Disneyland float(I'm the one holding the neck:

Taking a ride on a horse we made for the Into the Woods revival:

As Captain Rex, our newest addition to Disney's Star Wars weekend:

Hello!
Newbie to the booth and newbie to DMX lighting.
Just thought i'd throw mi pic up as well...

Doing Sound for Daniel Adair

ahhh, yes... the art of labeling.

Cheers,
Cliff

Hey all,

I'm new, I'm a lighting student at Towson University. Don't let the school fool you, theater is fun, but I'm all about rock n' roll.

-Sara

Attachments

• my first gig.jpg
    my first gig.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 90
  • there I am.jpg
    there I am.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Me and GrandMA2.JPG
    Me and GrandMA2.JPG
    402.2 KB · Views: 128
Hey Sem, Welcome to the booth! I love your "gonna spending all night in a hotel room alone with my GrandMA2" picture. We can be such nerds at times. :mrgreen:

Hey Sem, Welcome to the booth! I love your "gonna spending all night in a hotel room alone with my GrandMA2" picture. We can be such nerds at times. :mrgreen:

Oh, what I wouldn't give for just one night alone with a GrandMA2...

Welcome Sem:)

Neat to see you going to Towson, a friend of mine went down for a campus visit not too long ago! Said she liked it...

^Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. That is indeed the 1st MA2 Light console, what an unforgettable night. :) The software was still Beta in that photo, so I was running the MA 1 software on it.

Attachments

• IMG_1287.JPG
    IMG_1287.JPG
    357.4 KB · Views: 41
Hey all,

I'm new, I'm a lighting student at Towson University. Don't let the school fool you, theater is fun, but I'm all about rock n' roll.

-Sara

Welcome to CB! Goodness, I wish our booth was like yours (third pic, lol); ours is closer to the size of two of those red road cases...

Well I've been on ControlBooth for a little while now and haven't bothered to put pictures on this thread, but I'm bored, so I will. :) Surprisingly, there are a few pictures of me "at work", but they are during shows, not all the hard work that comes beforehand...

At the light board (my home)

At the sound board

In the Shop

Talking through the glass windows of the booth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back