Puzzler

It's 3am and you're on ControlBooth, so I guess your "sleep is for the weak" must be true. Shouldn't you be out drinking? If not, reply to my thread why, or why not, you're going after a BA or BFA!

HEY, I'm insulted at not being mentioned. For that matter you forgot Steve Terry the most recent and certainly the heavy weight amongst those working at this full time.

Actually I'm just kidding at being insulted as I really do not post as often as most of you guys - lurking usually and in truth, by the time I get around to formulating a reply, some one's done a better job of it then I could have !.

Which makes me comment that I also subscribe to the Stagecraft list server. It is a very rare moment that I get a word in edgewise as on that list, EVERYONE is seemingly sitting at the computer breathlessly awaiting the latest question or comment. It has made me wonder what all these folks DO all day long. Not that bad here, still.....

Steve Bailey

...by the time I get around to formulating a reply, some one's done a better job of it then I could have !....
I think you're being falsely modest. I look forward to your postings, precisely because you often seem to disagree with me.

For instance, my SO and I both think my SourceFour™ desklamp is the perfect addition to our office, and since it's a florescent source, it's way more efficient than the 8x 75W-ER30 downcans, on three dimming circuits. His cheesegrater quad-core Mac warms the room enough as it is. We're trying to find a way to duct A/C directly into it.

So the answer is "SteveB is in his office, on the phone and emailing future renters, trying to advance the upcoming productions so he can do budgets for the gear he has to rent, and forever defending Shakespeares and zoom ERSs, while STEVETERRY is trying to convince him that EOS will solve all his problems with Emphasis." That about cover it?

So the answer is "SteveB is in his office, on the phone and emailing future renters, trying to advance the upcoming productions so he can do budgets for the gear he has to rent, and forever defending Shakespeares and zoom ERSs, while STEVETERRY is trying to convince him that EOS will solve all his problems with Emphasis." That about cover it?

Well done Derek! Sorry to leave you out Steve and Steve... Trust me you two were actually left off the original post, out of respect, NOT neglect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back