Python Safety

rsmentele

Premium Member
Fight Leukemia
Has anyone come across their products before?

They are more marketed for industrial applications, but they have some really neat accessories!

What do you guys think?

http://pythonsafety.com/products/

I needs to get me some "quick spins", those look handy as heck. Actually their lineup looks good, some very good lanyards and related accessories.
I notice that they are a DBI-Sala brand, a very much trusted fall-arrest/etc company (I actually have an Exofit harness myself and love it).

I am however curious about price-point. Will have to look into it.

I notice that they are a DBI-Sala brand, a very much trusted fall-arrest/etc company
It looks like as of 10 days ago

BLOOMINGTON, Minn. — May 1, 2015 — Capital Safety™, a global leader in fall protection and home of the DBI-SALA® and PROTECTA® brands, today announced that it has acquired Python Safety, Inc., a Woodstock, Georgia-based company that is a leading provider of dropped object prevention solutions for tools and equipment.
“We are very excited to have Python Safety become part of Capital Safety. This acquisition is a natural extension for us and in line with our continued commitment to bringing workers home safely,” said Stephen Oswald, CEO, Capital Safety. “Struck-by falling objects is a leading cause of injury for workers and Python Safety’s portfolio of products are designed to prevent tools and equipment from falling. This deal enables us to bring a broader range of solutions to our customer base and helps them keep their employees safe.”

The engineering firm the use to test their products is more of a discount firm, but considering it's just tool attachments and not life safety I'd consider ordering a few things to see what I think about them. A 10 pack of quick spins is $80 at the first online retailer I found, seems reasonable.

I came into this thread expecting a VERY different question. Ah well.
I was more expecting cautionary tales of the snake industry
proxy.php

For example, this is not a great example of python safety. She should have gloves on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back