Radiance Hazer Problems

WayneOgle

Hey Guys,

I've currently got an odd problem with a Radiance Hazer. It heats up and functions perfectly fine but after a period of time the green led starts flickering as if it is trying to re-heat again except that the pattern is off (The blinking seems more sporadic and weaker). When it does this it stays that way and the pump stops working. However if you turn off the hazer and turn it back on it will work perfectly fine for another two minutes and then repeat the issue. I opened it up today and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. After poking around for a bit and adjusting the tubing inside it worked just fine. Then for our show tonight the problem reoccurred. This fixture did have a leak in one of the pumps and was spewing liquid into the machine but this problem has since been remedied and it worked fine before. Any suggestions?

I had something close to that, where after an initial period of being ok the green light would blink and the unit stopped working. I called Ultratec support and after a very helpful conversation we found it was the heat cartridge. Replaced for under $30, working like a champ now. I would suggest calling them, I was blown away how friendly and knowledgeable the person helping me was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back