Random Humor of the Theater

In buying some part at Menards I heard something about "he's one of them electrical type guys". This by a wife to a husband in talking about who could figure out or install their wiring problem.

No intended respect for actual knowledge over that of the hamm radio type person, just someone that might be able to mis-wire a lamp socket is now qualified to do work in their home for free.

Always amazing how little respect those of the trades or with some study get as opposed to working at a desk for a living and expecting those wiring your house to also ask if you want dissert after your meal.

Going on the romance theme, one night after rehersal, the TD and I stayed to figure out some problems that had crept up, most notably some lights out of focus and the monitors in the green room weren't working enough fo rthe actors. So, I went down there to see for myself what the problem was, and, no sooner than I open the door, do I find myself looking at a couple in the play in a rather compromising position. So, after I get out the TD asked what was wrong, I told him to go look, so, he does, and winds up having to dodge a lamp thrown at him.

Now for the ending, we both go get the priest in charge of the theater, and now, those two are in a shi%-load of trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back