The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

RCA connector

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by NickJones, Apr 24, 2009.

  1. NickJones

    NickJones Active Member

    Likes Received:
    Somewhere far far away, Vic, Aus
    RCA Connectors are the standard for most home TV's. It is used in both Video & Audio. In most applications, the following applications use the following coloured RCA's:
    Yellow: Video
    Left/Mono: White
    Right: Red
    in RGB the Red RCA is for the Red signal, Green for Green ect.
    Image from here

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice