Re-opening Procedure after Covid-19

TimMc

Premium Member
I do believe the death count will be significantly higher if we continue or accelerate the pace at which we doing away with social distancing measures. It is not yet the time to assemble in large groups and abandon masks.
I absolutely agree the biology does not support the popular decisions made by politicians.

TimMc

Premium Member
But if you are opening and worry about surfaces (I don't) there this https://www.etcconnect.com/GUV-Conveyor/GUV-Conveyor.aspx from one of our favorites. They still have the masks also.
I'm with you on the surfaces thing... our PAC is "kind of" open to tenants but the City is spending time and money "cleaning" (with some kind of misting/UV/ionizing radiation?) a building that was mostly unoccupied for 75 days. Any virus is long inactive. Perhaps they have mold or bacterial issues previously undisclosed? Beats me, but I put these kinds of efforts in the "sanitation theater" category along with temperature screenings and security/ushers/ticket scanners asking health questions... it's window dressing to signal to the public that infection control has been considered.... but we're opening anyway.

JohnD

Fight Leukemia
The boy from Oklahoma* just made an announcement:
GARTH at the Drive-ins

*Just for old times sake "Boys from Oklahoma" was on Garth's playlist back in the days when he played Willie's Saloon for a hundred bucks a night. Other songs of those times included "Wildwood Weed" and "New Tony Lamas".

• Love
Reactions: RonHebbard

TimMc

Premium Member
The boy from Oklahoma* just made an announcement:
GARTH at the Drive-ins

*Just for old times sake "Boys from Oklahoma" was on Garth's playlist back in the days when he played Willie's Saloon for a hundred bucks a night. Other songs of those times included "Wildwood Weed" and "New Tony Lamas".
Cross Canadian Ragweed? I ain't no holy roller...

JohnD

Fight Leukemia
Cross Canadian Ragweed? I ain't no holy roller...
Funny you should mention that other, much lesser CCR. I was one of many who got a kick out of Cody Canada. In the world of bar bands, if lucky you end up playing at most of the local bars that featured live music. He was so intent in his Rock Star bad boy persona that wherever he played, he would talk trash about what a dump and lousy crowd at the last place they played. What he maybe didn't think about was that a large part of the audience were also at the last place they played (maybe even the bar a half block away LOL). The funniest thing was when he got some backing and was ready to move up into the not so small time level. Now there is nothing wrong with getting full sleeve tats, but someone really should have suggested he get them early enough so they could heal before shooting the full concert video. OK, enough blether from me today.