Conventional Fixtures Relamping LTM Peppers with LEDs?

I know this forum skews more towards theatrical fixtures, but hoping for good info. Has there been much progress in re-lamping tungsten fresnels with LED chips? I have a box full of LTM Peppers that have served me well on field ENG/EFP shoots for 20+ years, but now that LEDs have taken hold no one wants to deal with the heat anymore (and I don't blame them.) I have a 650w, a 300w and a couple of 200w fixtures that would make great places to install appropriately-sized bulb replacements. Do they even exist?

Thanks in advance -

I know this forum skews more towards theatrical fixtures, but hoping for good info. Has there been much progress in re-lamping tungsten fresnels with LED chips? I have a box full of LTM Peppers that have served me well on field ENG/EFP shoots for 20+ years, but now that LEDs have taken hold no one wants to deal with the heat anymore (and I don't blame them.) I have a 650w, a 300w and a couple of 200w fixtures that would make great places to install appropriately-sized bulb replacements. Do they even exist?

Thanks in advance -
@DELO72 Can you help our OP @videographer ?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back