Rental Recommendations US West Coast or US, for wireless sound

mcubed4130

Hello everyone,

Based on various threads like this one - https://www.controlbooth.com/threads/sennheiser-audio-technica-shure.35676/#post-310456

And many others, it seems like it may be better to rent my various wireless microphones (likely Shure QLX-D or Sennheiser 300 or 500s) when I need them... but I really don't have any experience with rental houses.

I'm in San Jose, CA (South Bay of San Francisco Bay Area). Can people suggest either local (Northern California), or US Westcoast or just US in general Rental Houses - that can set me up for wireless mics.

Thanks!

There are a few AV companies in the south bay. The two that come to mind are Munday & Collins and Avista but there are more if you Google.

There are a few AV companies in the south bay. The two that come to mind are Munday & Collins and Avista but there are more if you Google.

I have been trying google... interestingly "sound rental equipment san jose" did not find Munday & Collins at all. But it did find Avista and several others that I found more or less ridiculous.

Have you used Avista?

I have not rented from Avista, although I knew someone that worked there. I have not heard anything negative. Munday & Collins has been around a long time and I have referred people to them.

Hello everyone,

Based on various threads like this one - https://www.controlbooth.com/threads/sennheiser-audio-technica-shure.35676/#post-310456

And many others, it seems like it may be better to rent my various wireless microphones (likely Shure QLX-D or Sennheiser 300 or 500s) when I need them... but I really don't have any experience with rental houses.

I'm in San Jose, CA (South Bay of San Francisco Bay Area). Can people suggest either local (Northern California), or US Westcoast or just US in general Rental Houses - that can set me up for wireless mics.

Thanks!

I don't know many pro audio rental companies that rent out mic's (due to obvious sanitation concerns) but I'm out of Corona, CA and would be happy to see if I could help you. Send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back