The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

replacement color & gobo wheels

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by TimMiller, Jan 29, 2009.

1. TimMiller

TimMiller Well-Known Member

I thought apollo made replacement gobo and color wheels for cyberlight. I cannot seem to find them though. Anyone have any ideas? I would like something made out of a thicker or more durable material than what HES uses. They seem to warp and get bent up as the years go by.

2. lightman02

lightman02 Active Member

I could be wrong but I don't think anyone makes what your looking for. As far as heavier material, not sure if you can do it as it may become a weight issue for the motor as far as starting and stopping properly, not sure though.

3. derekleffew

derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

Tim, I suspect you're thinking of the replacement gobo wheel allowing changeable gobos Apollo made/makes for the I-Beam.

4. Kelite

Kelite Apollo Staff Premium Member

Wow Tim, I haven't heard of this item for a few years now. We had made quite a few of these from 1998 through 2004 or so. The best bet for finding a replacement Cyber wheel would be to contact Robert Mokry at LightParts (512)873-7106. They stock most every part for the major brands...