Research Paper - Help!

lightingguy1

Hi Guys,

I'm in need of Famous Lighting Technicians and Pioneers in our Industry for my Grade's Research paper.

Please list below!

Thanks!
-Lightingguy1

Maybe would be better if you explained a little better. Are you looking for theatre designers or any type of entertainment? When you say pioneers, do you mean individuals or companies also?

Maybe would be better if you explained a little better. Are you looking for theatre designers or any type of entertainment? When you say pioneers, do you mean individuals or companies also?

Oh sorry for that! I was typing in a panic. Actually Theatre or Film - I dont care! I just need a source (Document) that can be cited. Pioneers need to be people.

Thnx!
-Lightingguy1

For Pioneers,

Im thinking: Fred and Bill Foster and Charles & Olga Altman

Who started kiegel?(if I spelled that correctly)

Anymore sugestions?

Thnx!
-Lightingguy1

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Stanley McCandless, Tharon Musser One for each list. List of lighting designers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wasn't Steve Terry involved with Tharon Musser when she computerized A Chorus Line?

+1 on the Tharon Musser I have her and Roger Morgan under Famous People(Going to add more)

Charles Altman under the Pioneers sections - Going to add some more aswell

PS- If anyone from ETC is following this Post - I would love to have a phone interview (or even a skype call) with Mr. Foster. :)

Last edited:
There's a great article in this months Live Drsign that could help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back