Revit Training

chawalang

Hello all,

I wanted to see what the hive mind would recommend for Revit training online. I am looking for a good resource that will take you from a blank file to various full on projects.

I mostly used Lynda.com videos, same as LinkedIn I think. But I haven't found them very deep. Fine for basic functions but nothing in depth.

I suggest you pay very close attention to 'Family' creation. Like Legos, you can make anything with the basic tools, but it will be rough. Families are how you get the special parts, and there isn't much theatrical out there.

Coursera.com and udemy.com both have some classes. I’ve used both of those for other things (learning to code in python most recently) - they’re ok. Like @RickR said about Lynda.com, good for basic functions but not super in depth.

Is there a way for someone to access the info you are posting without using Facebook? I know we are an endangered species but there are a few of us left out there in the wild, those that are not a part of Facebook/ Instagram/ Twitter. I thought about making a fb profile to only access the stuff you are putting up but I would prefer not to feed the algorithm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back