The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

RF modulator

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by NickJones, Apr 24, 2009.

  1. NickJones

    NickJones Active Member

    Likes Received:
    Somewhere far far away, Vic, Aus
    A tool that conditions a signal. Used mainly for older equipment that only takes inputs through the aerial jack, so converts RCA, S-Vid to NTSC or PAL broadcast signal that the TV can take.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice