Rigging failures of the Third Kind?

Aricebo radio telescope now totally collapsed leaving just the bowl. Monolith discovered in Utah.. now is gone. Memorize this sequence now people.. for your own good.
Start with the tone.
Up a full tone.
Down a major third.
Now drop an octave.
Up a perfect fifth.
@jtweigandt Are you OK or is your nose dry / warm?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

I also have no tea
No T? Sure you do, right after your J and before your w.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard
Just bring your towel and don’t panic.
Sounds like one of my local grocery stores: I phoned and asked them if I could enter and shop, they told me all I needed was a mask covering my nose and mouth.
They lied. Everyone else was wearing clothes.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

There were drones up in the air doing another inspection when it all let go. Check it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is so frustrating when people wont take just a simple safety precaution :) safety.jpg

Aricebo radio telescope now totally collapsed leaving just the bowl. Monolith discovered in Utah.. now is gone. Memorize this sequence now people.. for your own good.
Start with the tone.
Up a full tone.
Down a major third.
Now drop an octave.
Up a perfect fifth.
Ahhh, Phil Dodds. Engineer for ARP Instruments. From a friend who worked with him at ARP; On set to install the synth. When the actor cast to play the part couldn’t make it work Spielberg asked Dodds if he would play the part of the synthesizer tech. During the shoot for the departure sequence they did the pull backs on the various actors and did most of them several times as Spielberg wasn’t satisfied with how they looked. Dodds’ nailed it first time. At the wrap party in the hangar where the end sequences were filmed Phil played the synth aided by a reverb and echo off the back wall that amazed everybody.

RIP Mr. Dodds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back