Rosco LitePad and another question

DHSLXOP

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ever used the rosco litepad before, and if so, can tell me what they think of it.

Also, I found a bunch of gels today in the booth marked R20 on them. I've tried looking for it online, but I can't seem to find anything. (though I may just be stupid in my searching abilities). If possible, I need to know who makes it (I'm assuming Rosco, because of the r), its proper name, and where i can buy it (and all other gels that I need for the show coming up) from.

Thanks in advance.

Go here

If you scroll down you will find R20, Medium Amber. Find your local Rosco Dealer, and they should have it. Since I don't know where you are located, I can't help you any more than to say go here and enter your zip code. You ought to have at least one that is local to you, if not more.

What do you want to know about the lightpad?

Last edited:
If you live somewhere far from the big city, a big dealer like Barbizon or BMI Supply will be glad to ship it to you. BMI has a great internet store they call techsmart. I'm a strong believer in developing a relationship with your local dealer but sometimes that isn't possible. Other places to shop on line: Production Advantage and Premier Lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back