Roundels?

litupsman

Hi! I came across this site quite by accident searching for stage supplies. As an intro, I'm just a local guy in Lancaster, PA working with my daughter's church youth group doing the lighting for drama & holiday productions, maybe two-three times a year. Nearly everything I have for lighting is obsolete, but I kind of enjoy seeing what we can do with it. We will be staging the play "Matchmaker" in the spring and I'm gearing up. My current project is rewiring & restoration of some vintage Strand/Century borderlights and I'm short on amber roundels, was hoping someone may have some suggestions on where to locate some. I need 18 of the 5-5/8 diameter for R-40 lights, and could use frames as well. Used or new, no big deal. (Used may be a bit cheaper!) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Welcome, I don't know what companies are still selling them, but I but they are still being sold. However, I know nearly every theatre I have worked in has a stack of them somewhere. I am sure that you could get them fairly easy if you look around.

Check with BMI supply. They have a whole bunch of sizes listed online in multiple colors, they may be able to get you what you need.

Welcome to the Booth!

Stage Lighting Store (online) has them here but you have to order a minimum of 24 for $91.00.

We just bought 5 R-40 strip lights from them without problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back