Royal Winnipeg Ballet; New IA Carpenter. . .

RonHebbard

Premium Member
Departed Member
Per an IA notice received this morning (July 25th, 2019) Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet is soliciting resumes and applications for a new Master Carpenter. If you're IA, you should have little difficulty learning further details regarding education, experience and qualifications they're requiring in applicants. If you're not IA, there's likely little point in applying as they tour as an IA company playing IA venues.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Per an IA notice received this morning (July 25th, 2019) Canada's Royal Winnipeg Ballet is soliciting resumes and applications for a new Master Carpenter. If you're IA, you should have little difficulty learning further details regarding education, experience and qualifications they're requiring in applicants. If you're not IA, there's likely little point in applying as they tour as an IA company playing IA venues.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard
Do they have Poutine in Winnipeg?
Do I have to build in Metric?
Would I have to wear a touk?

Do they have Poutine in Winnipeg?
Do I have to build in Metric?
Would I have to wear a touk?
@Van Poutine? I don't know, I've toured into Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver by air but only flown over Winnipeg without ever mushing my sled and dog team across it's ground level ice and snow.
Building in Metric? Danged if I know. When I was working, I owned several 9 sided drafting scales which scaled metric drawings yet were inscribed in Imperial so this non-metrified geezer could discern what I was looking at. Those drafting scales coupled with a redundant pair of 25' measuring tapes, each with Imperial along one edge and Metric along the other got me through my years / decades.
Touk, touque, however it's spelled? I hear they're STRONGLY recommended under your heated hard hat during the EIGHT months of a Winnipeg winter.
For anyone who's seriously interested; the IA's Canadian office, contacted my local's office who put the word out to all members of IA 357. Any Canadian IA local SHOULD have all the info' available as of this morning, July 25th, 2019.
Toodleoo!
Ron ( from the relative comfort of my heated / air conditioned seniors' abode ) Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back