s4's, 360q's, hog 1000', LS9, studio spots, barrels, jbl cabinets, lots more

gbirdsall

hey guys

I just picked up a gig as a TD in vegas and the venue has gear that they would like to liquidate. the pictures show a small portion of the gear that is available.

I currently do not know the beam angle on the 360q's but i will in the next few days.

S4's with a 36* or 50*- 200 obo

360q's- 50 obo

hog 1000, was told it is in working shape, will investigate further and update.- 700 obo

studio spots condition unknown- 700 obo

s4 barrels- 70 each, does not include the 5* barrels pictured

LS9-32 in good condition- 3500 obo

jbl cabs- 200 each obo all have been reconed

I have chunks of 5' 2/0 feeder one side with ends one side bare for the full set 500 obo

If you see something not listed in the picture shoot me an offer on it, there is a bunch of gear here that i haven't had time to look at it all in any form of detail.

lighting 1.jpg lighting 2 .jpg jbl cab 1.jpg jbl cab 2.jpg

no clue what barrel is in it, I will look next time I'm at storage, make me an offer

Would you mind counting up those 360Q's while you're there? I believe I see 4 6x16's. I'd love to see a detailed pic of them if possible.

Can you send a pic of the Hog 1000? assuming it's in good shape, I'm definitely interested.

hey guys

I just picked up a gig as a TD in vegas and the venue has gear that they would like to liquidate. the pictures show a small portion of the gear that is available.

I currently do not know the beam angle on the 360q's but i will in the next few days.

S4's with a 36* or 50*- 200 obo

360q's- 50 obo

hog 1000, was told it is in working shape, will investigate further and update.- 700 obo

studio spots condition unknown- 700 obo

s4 barrels- 70 each, does not include the 5* barrels pictured

LS9-32 in good condition- 3500 obo

jbl cabs- 200 each obo all have been reconed

I have chunks of 5' 2/0 feeder one side with ends one side bare for the full set 500 obo

If you see something not listed in the picture shoot me an offer on it, there is a bunch of gear here that i haven't had time to look at it all in any form of detail.

View attachment 11487 View attachment 11489 View attachment 11490 View attachment 11491
What is the brand, model, and status of the scanners and what appears to be a few wash type movers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back