The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Samson Microphones

Discussion in 'Sound, Music, and Intercom' started by Peter, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Does anyone have experince with samson microphones, especially the C03 and CL8? I am very intrested in their versitiliy with the selectable patern pickup and I had a very good experience recording a large group of people singing with two borrowed C03s last week. Does anyone know if the CL8 is alot better for the ~$60 more? Any thoughts on either of these mics?

2. soundman1024

soundman1024 Active Member

I think you're pretty well sold on the C03 since you had a 'very good experience' with it. See if you can borrow or rent a CL8 then you can decide yourself if it is worth the extra money. Sorry I can't really say it is or isn't worth the extra money but I haven't used either mic.

3. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Ya, I did have a very good experience with them, but they are also the best quality mics I have gotten to use ever, so I dont really have anything to compare against except my $15 dynamics and my schools SM58s.... Hmm... I dono where I can find one to borrow or test...... Anyone in Western MA know where I can find one?