The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, May 24, 2009.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    A scene painting technique similar to a wet-blend.

    From Painting Lesson: Scumbling
    According to Susan Crabtree's book Scenic Art for the Theatre, "In scenic art, the term scumble typically means covering a surface by laying two or more colors next to one another using paint strokes in X-like patterns."
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice