Automated Fixtures Seeking out movers. . .

adude23

hi there,
I'm basically after some moving lights.
I want to get a pair at least for around the £200 mark preferably less.
As you can probably guess i'm in the UK and just wondered if you know anywhere or anyone who wants to sell some. I don't mind if the things are second hand or ex-hire just as long as they work strike and move etc.
If anyone could help with this i'd be so greatful!
Also same thing but with road trunks (flight cases on wheels) anyone know where you can pick these up cheap? again don't mind if they are second hand/ex-hire.
Thanks guys
~Adude~

Do a quick search...there's at least 18 bazillion topics on this. One that happened just recently.

You're not going to get any even semi-decent moving head fixtures for 200 pound used or new...just road cases alone would cost close to that much.

It seems to me that you are new to this whole automated lighting business, but typically even the cheapest moving head fixtures cost at least 800 pound or more for EACH (Maybe 400 or 500 pound used) if you want anything even half-decent like an Elation Design-Spot 250.

you can hunt around on gear source, but i dont think you will be able to find much in your price range. (gear source has a location in europe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back