selling liquid nitrogen under the age of 16

My 5¢ worth:
  • SAFETY FIRST. If you’re going to do ANYTHING in life, you should assess, mitigate, and reduce risks at every opportunity. Your current idea proposes more risk than can be mitigated in your current state.
  • Finish your academics before starting a business unless you could pitch to a shark tank RIGHT NOW and obtain investment capital (this thread tells me that your pitch might need work).
  • Focus on getting mentors, and don’t surround yourself with yes-men/women. Find people who will hold you accountable, correct and criticize you, and help you develop.
  • Home schooling (as I did myself) is a huge opportunity to put your added available time to additional studies, learning, and growth. Take advantage of it... seriously.
  • Learn professional writing, and use it often, even on a forum such as this. Your image will improve that way.
  • Don’t use the words “stupid/dumb/idiot/retard/etc/etc” until you’ve earned the privilege to do so. Starting a business conversation casually makes you seem like a bit of a chad, so to speak. I still get lectured for my slang because I’m too casual sometimes.
And, for my coup de gras, the final piece of advice that I learned in the hardest way I could imagine:
You don’t know everything. Listen to your mentors, professors, guides, peers. You do not know better, and if you think you do, you certainly do not. Take advantage of others’ wisdom, and never take it for granted. It’s a boon.

Just a few thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back