SFX currently free

NickVon

Friends,

Stage Research https://www.stageresearch.com/ the makers of SFX6 and some other softer tools that i have not used is currently offering ther prodcut line for free with a discount count on there homepage. I have only used SFX many years ago before our theater adopted Mac OS, but i plan on digging into there current software suite and expanding my base. This whole virus thing is hitting our community hard so take this time to learn some new tools that maybe helpful to you.

I might also suggest that folks visit and do the free levels of Dante Certification and expand our knowledge base.

EDIT/UPDATE: It also appears ETC has listed some of there higher level training at 0.00$ as well in there support/learning portion of there website.
mods?, maybe a new thread listing Corona virus updates/ communities helping communities, etc. and less specifically this one, which i created when SFX was the only thing/company i was aware volunteering there products.

Regards
Nick

Last edited:
This is amazing!

Hi, I use MULTIPLAY for all my sound needs in the control box over the stage.
It is written by a really nice sound-techie guy in Australia.
I have used it for years and he is writing version 3 as we speak.
I wanted a software program that has a dark background (so not to shed too much light out on the desk) large letters (so it is easy to see) no mouse action needed ( i am definitely a keyboard man when it comes to this sort of prog) (I want to press ENTER or similar rather than fart about with a mouse in the dark)

It has the features of SFX6 and it is FREE FREE FREE!!! (I have donated to him - he deserves it)

I know there are many and everybody loves their own choice. That's fine. No problemo.

This is my choice (Hope this helps)

Here is the link to MULTIPLAY

http://www.da-share.com/software/multiplay/

Multiplay is/was indeed great. I eventually moved to Qlab for more features which i found myself needing/using. But I used Multiplay for years, and the developer did a great job with it. I am also excited for his Version 3 that he decided to begin work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back