Should have stopped here first.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat ?

hmmm that's what you get when you take the two lines of my post separately out of context.

Propane?!?!?!?!?
Heck no man....I said BarBQ
Hickr'y all the way

You gotta make yer own coals - my friend's dad has a barrel with rebar in it for making hickr'y coals for BarBQ. He has one of the big trailer cookers - no end to the fun. And burgers taste good when cooked on hickr'y too.

hmmm that's what you get when you take the two lines of my post separately out of context.

Hey give me a break!
It was my chance to use my favorite anti-vegan phrase. Usually good for two or three seconds of apoplexy, which you can use to get away from the offending vegan and go hide behind a rack of beef jerky, till they get hungry and go off to graze.

Help this thread has had it's hijack hijacked! It's too confusing.

I'm also worried about these "Fairy Penguins". Around here it's considered extremely rude to talk like that. A penguin is a penguin regardless of it's sexual orientation. They are all God's creatures and all equally delicious.

Actually hasn't the hijack been hijacked then rehijacked.

"Fairy Penguins of the World Unite, You have nothing to lose but your name."

Whats a Fairy Penguin? :oops: I am so frickin lost.

I have no idea but don't they sound delicious!... Oh wait you are the animal lover... Don't they just sound cute and cuddly! :angel:

Whats a Fairy Penguin? :oops: I am so frickin lost.

A Fairy Penguin is a very small penguin generally about a foot tall that lives along the southern coast of Australia. It is well adapted to the warm weather down here doesn't need snow and ice. There is a good article in Wikipedia under Little Penguins.
It's just me and Gafftaper being our usual selves Meghan, just move along nothing to see.

proxy.php

Thanks for the picture Phil! Looks like a lot of blubber on the little guy so I'm thinking Southern style deep fried in peanut oil. Served with corn on the cob, potato salad, and a buttermilk biscuit.

Yeah, I got to sit on a rock and watch about 2000 of them come in at dusk to their nesting sites after having had a day fishing. It's an amazing experience. You are not allowed to move or use a torch or make any noise so as not to scare the little fellas.

.............. You are not allowed to move or use a torch or .........
I wouldn't use a torch until it's time to give them that honey glazing. Wipe on the honey, hit it with the torch until it caramelizes. MMMM MMM tasty.

< I think he means flashlight>
Hey you know why they call them flashlights ?

I repeat

Two nations divided by a common language

Oscar Wilde

No I don't know why they call them flashlights but I suspect you're going to tell me.

No I don't know why they call them flashlights but I suspect you're going to tell me.

Oh How right you are Tony! Jay, Tell him what he's won!
He's won an explaination of the the term FlashLight, and this can of Potted Meat.

When Flashlights < torches> were first invented, battery technology was still in it's infancy. Most bateries were still the classic "Dry Cell" type and had extremely low Mah ratings. < They didn't hold much juice> So earlyTorches < Flashlights> only had a momentary contact switch on them. The idea was you'd "flash" the light, get an idea of you're surroundings, let go of the switch and then continue walking, in darkness. Lather, rinse, repeat. That's it, really.

And do you know what is really frightening about that?

I actually remember owning a flashlight like that when I first joined Cubs (the English name for very young scouts).

I actually suspect though that it may have been designed specifically so a young idiot such as myself couldn't turn it on and leave it on.

Oh and given that a fathom is 72" and my cubit is 20" there are three and 6/10's of a cubit in a fathom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back