Show recommendation!!

BillConnerFASTC

West Side Showroom is a new storefront theatre in Rockford IL. I saw their first production - Men in Boats - and it was brilliant! A historical play based on a crew of 10 men exploring the Grand Canyon in the 1800s - all played by actresses. Funny and moving, and very poetic visuals. A+ storefront theatre. And free!. But reservations recommended.

You went to Rockford huh? While you are there goto Uncle Nicks and get a gyro. You won’t be disappointed.

Also a good choice. When we fly home we always grab gyros and fly them back with us that’s how much we love them.

Also a good choice. When we fly home we always grab gyros and fly them back with us that’s how much we love them.
West Side Showroom is a new storefront theatre in Rockford IL. I saw their first production - Men in Boats - and it was brilliant! A historical play based on a crew of 10 men exploring the Grand Canyon in the 1800s - all played by actresses. Funny and moving, and very poetic visuals. A+ storefront theatre. And free!. But reservations recommended.
In the exterior photo, I think I'm seeing a Gas meter and PowCo service; what is the device to the right of the entrance?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

If you are referring to the curved black pipe, it holds the switch to activate the door opener for handicapped persons.
@tdrga Thanks but no; I was asking about the item on the exterior wall somewhat higher and slightly further to the right. In my era, this may have been a wall mounted / hardwired telephone.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back