Show Technician Opportunities - Christie Lites

Colin W.

We are seeking experienced, independent contractor Show Techs in several markets around the U.S. This career lifestyle is filled with hard work, meeting deadlines, travel and having a “Let’s Rock This” attitude, even when faced with unforeseen challenges. Christie Lites Show Techs represent the face of the company to our clients and the industry as a whole.
You already know our industry requires mental toughness, a sense of urgency, the ability to stay focused under pressure, attention to detail and the knack to learn and adapt quickly. As a Show Tech you may work in environments involving pre-production and site work, corporate jobs, theater or touring work.
Serious, experienced, career minded individuals can submit a resume to Colin Wallace at [email protected] .

About Christie Lites

We are the largest lighting-only company in North America with offices in 13 cities across the US and Canada. We achieved our position as a stage lighting industry leader by delivering excellent service and unmatched value to our clients since our start in 1985.

Our loyal client base has been built through a niche strategy that focuses on rentals and production in six key market segments:
· Theater
· Concert
· Trade Show
· TV & Film
· Corporate Presentations
Learn more at www.christielites.com

We are seeking experienced, independent contractor Show Techs in several markets around the U.S. This career lifestyle is filled with hard work, meeting deadlines, travel and having a “Let’s Rock This” attitude, even when faced with unforeseen challenges. Christie Lites Show Techs represent the face of the company to our clients and the industry as a whole.
You already know our industry requires mental toughness, a sense of urgency, the ability to stay focused under pressure, attention to detail and the knack to learn and adapt quickly. As a Show Tech you may work in environments involving pre-production and site work, corporate jobs, theater or touring work.
Serious, experienced, career minded individuals can submit a resume to Colin Wallace at [email protected] .

About Christie Lites

We are the largest lighting-only company in North America with offices in 13 cities across the US and Canada. We achieved our position as a stage lighting industry leader by delivering excellent service and unmatched value to our clients since our start in 1985.

Our loyal client base has been built through a niche strategy that focuses on rentals and production in six key market segments:
· Theater
· Concert
· Trade Show
· TV & Film
· Corporate Presentations
Learn more at www.christielites.com
"In six key market segments"
1- Theater
2- Concert
3- Trade Show
4- TV & Film
5- Corporate Presentations
6- What is market segment #6 Please?
Surely Colin, you must be in management. No technician worthy of working for Christie Lites would make such a bonehead blunder and in your first post. My my! What would Doug say?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Last edited:
Tv & Film = 2 *wink*

"In six key market segments"
Surely Colin, you must be in management. No technician worthy of working for Christie Lites would make such a bonehead blunder and in your first post. My my! What would Doug say?

Give Colin the benefit of the doubt. It's not a mistake; it's a click-bait marketing technique. List 5 out of 6 and entice people to click on the link to find the missing one.

Maybe #6 is some sort of super secret niche market. Like maybe MonsterMancaves or DiscoBedrooms.
For goodness sakes, don't run Colin off. It is great to have someone from one of the BigBoy (oops, sorry) let me rephrase that, A-list providers here. Perhaps he will hop over to Education & Career Development and weigh in on some of the How do I get a job in the industry threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back