Shure to Audio Technica adapter?

tcsta

I have 2 Audio Technica wireless bodypacks, but the packaged mics are awful to the point of being unusable in productions. I also have 5 extra Shure lavalier mics from Shure bodypacks that are not being used (we purchased headsets to replace the lavs). Is there a way to plug the Shure mics into the Audio Techinca bodypacks? I'm looking for an adapter or a way to splice the ends. Any help would be great. Thanks.

The TA4's aren't that bad, but AT's LEMO connector is a gigantic pain. I've never been able to figure out what that connector is actually called (the push/pull AT one) so if anyone knows it could be of general interest...

The TA4's aren't that bad, but AT's LEMO connector is a gigantic pain. I've never been able to figure out what that connector is actually called (the push/pull AT one) so if anyone knows it could be of general interest...

The connector is made by Hirose, and I've always heard it referred to just as a "Hirose 4 pin Connector". The part number is HR10A-7P-4S (Looking at the final letter, S stands for female, and P would stand for male)

4 CONTACT PLUG W/SOCKET INSERT - HR10A-7P-4S

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back