Skirting with bunting

urban79

My GoogleFu is failing me... I know I've seen (in fact my high school had) stage skirting that had built in bunting in the school colors along the top. I cannot for the life of me find anywhere that even talks about it, which leads me to believe I'm calling it the wrong thing... Any ideas of what to search or where to look?

Chris

Not clear what you are looking for or application. Portable stage with a fabric skirt or fixed stage and you want to cover fascia?

Can you google an image to show what you have in mind?

1588621245998.png

I googled for"custom bunting" and found some companies that make it. I'd sketch what you wanted - basic dimensions - and call Rose Brand or Syracuse Scenery or similar - and see what they suggest and can do. They can watch out for fire code considerations that a flag maker or other might not. I'm guessing a light weight FR poly is the likely material. Whether ties or snaps (which i lean to) or velcro or hooks and grommets is up to you.

BTW How far upstate? I'm in Clayton.

I'm upstate on the other side - Plattsburgh. I may end up needing to do that - I just could have sworn this was more prevalent that I'm finding it to be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back