Small Instuments

LeChivre

Hey All! I was wonder if any body could give me a hand with finding small lights like Birdies, Inkys, and I can go as big as 4" fresnels. I am look for lights that would fit in the inner below at the adams theatre at USF (Utah Shakes). This is what i could find so far:

Mini 10
Micro Ellipse
3.5" Strand ERS
Birdies
Stik-Up
Micro Flood
Inkys
Selecon 4" fresnel

Any more Ideas would be awsome! Thanks

I own a couple of the photogenic minispots, these are a fresnel used in photography but they work extremely well. They have a screw mechanisim to adjust from flood to focus - which is of a standard I have only seen on the Colortran 1k fresnels and better non of this wing nut on the bottom stuff. they take a halogen lamp, rated for 200W in the US is a high output lamp with about 200 hours life. They use a standard 4inch colour frame. The light output is even and well defined and they are small you can fit it in a pint glass. It is great for lighting behind windows, doors and even on a small stage (10 foot height) for lighting acting areas over coloured wash lighting. I also have some birdies lamped with the 100W PAR16 also good but dont have the control.

The website is below with manufacturers data:

www.photogenicpro.com/store/

Focusing Mini Spot
Product Code: 908882
The Photogenic model CL150FS Focusing Mini Spot offers flexibility and versatility in a lightweight package. This versatile mini spotlight can be focused from a small intense spot to a broad flood of smooth light especially good for highlighting portraits. The lightweight aluminum housing design is extremely efficient for venting and dissipating heat. The variable position yoke mount allows you to mount on any 3/8" stud, on a stand, a ceiling rail or wall bracket. A three inch Fresnal Pyrex lens is mounted with an accessory ring that will hold diffusers, snoots, gels and barndoors. The lens ring can be easily removed for lamp replacement. The Mini Spot uses a 150-watt BEC or 200-watt FEV bulb. Lamps sold separately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back