SN110 Nodes

MHSTech

I'm looking into getting some Strand SN110 Nodes. Does anybody know what the list price is on these? And what's everybody's thought on them?

I just asked my Strand Dealer that same question. $700 OUCH! Hopefully the street price is down around $500... but I don't know that one yet. I was thinking about 5 to minimize my DMX runs... no thanks... I can get by with 2.

Yeah my feeling exactly. And they've kind of got you if you want to use anything with DMX you're stuck.

I have two sitting on my desk right now, we had a new strand install, they sent us two without clamps, called the dealer and sent them back to strand to trade out with clamps and a jack, they sent us the ones with clamps and sent back the ones that didnt have clamps, never charged us for the extra two....

i had them at my one theatre, we had 5 of them one on the cat, one sl/sr and one on the box booms sl/sr. they were the best thing i could have asked for since our dimmers sld96 racks had the nodes, we could move our board anywhere using the wireless (wifi bridging) we had for the ipaq remote. they are also easily configured from a web interface so you can change the function of a jack instantly which can also be handy if you need another universe in a place that doesnt have it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back