So, yeah... anyone for chinese?

scrimlord

Hey, greetings fellow techies, (and other not as cool people). I'm a HS student in wi, and For the longest time i LOVED living in the spotlight. then i found out what fun there is to be made behind it!!! i know i'm not that experienced in much, but im really interested, and dont get discouraged easily. i just wanna introduce myself. I want to learn as much as possible, at this point, i have a foggy understanding of the lightboard, can hang and focus, do flys, and ciruit things to some degree, but i want to take any opportunity i can to learn more. sorry for blabbering on, so.... yeah. oh, and i like apollo, and their highly inuenndoed gel.

well i'm in the mood for moo shoo pork personally....

Welcome to the Booth! You'll find a mix of students, working pros, educators, and even people from the manufacturers hanging out around here. We are here to learn and share what we know. If you are ready to learn we are eager to have you here.

Get to know the search function! The only dumb question is the one that's been answered 5 times already.

Also whatever you do don't mention Phad Thai... there are some people around here with some seriously dangerous Phad Thai cravings.

Also whatever you do don't mention Phad Thai... there are some people around here with some seriously dangerous Phad Thai cravings.

Is that what you turn to when you can't get your Apollo Gum fix Gaff?:twisted:

Welcome aboard scrimlord! Have fun in the forums. Just one brief warning though. If you're not careful, you may actually find yourself learning something here.:shock:

Oh, and I'll take Mongolian Beef.:mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back