Outboard Gear Sony SRP-F300 Software

DuckJordan

Touring IATSE Member
Hey, I'm looking for the software to control a Sony SRP-F300 DSP, My Google searches haven't yielded anything and Sony's website is a searching nightmare.

I found a Mix Magazine article, from 2004, that mentions that processor. It uses the phrases "little known" and "living in the shadow" and also mentions software for Windows 95/98. Since Windows 2000 would have been current at the time the article was written, the processor was probably introduced around 1999. Sony dipped their toe in that market for about five minutes and I would say you have one of a mere handful ever sold. I seriously doubt you'll find the software for it. Time to replace it.

just bought it, and that article you read was completely wrong, There are quite a few units still in use today. Extremely powerful for the price, and accepts AES digital input. So, that said, I've got the software. It runs on XP, 7 but won't run on ME.

Sorry, if I sound fairly pushy on the subject, but considering mix is more of a studio mag. I will stick to taking Live sound advice from live sound mixers...

just bought it, and that article you read was completely wrong, There are quite a few units still in use today. Extremely powerful for the price, and accepts AES digital input. So, that said, I've got the software. It runs on XP, 7 but won't run on ME.

Sorry, if I sound fairly pushy on the subject, but considering mix is more of a studio mag. I will stick to taking Live sound advice from live sound mixers...

Hi DuckJordan. Ive been looking for the software for Sony SRP-F300 with little joy so far. Do you still have the software? Would it be possible to send me it or point me in the direction of where I can buy it? Many thanks!

Ric

Hello DuckJordan, do you still have the software? Since i've been looking for it everywhere, and i found another person who may have the software but he doesn't respond. It would be a life saver if you still had the software.
If you do, please inform me and sent me the software.
Many Thanks!

Hello DuckJordan, do you still have the software? Since i've been looking for it everywhere, and i found another person who may have the software but he doesn't respond. It would be a life saver if you still had the software.
If you do, please inform me and sent me the software.
Many Thanks!
On behalf of @FireEye Calling @DuckJordan .
@FireEye Typing @ before a member's name causes Control Booth to call their attention to your post.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back