Sound Boards, Light Boards, Speakers for sale

TDN

I have the following items for sale. Condition noted for each item as they were when put in storage. Would prefer local pickup in the DC area for these, I would be willing to ship the light board or the smaller sound board.

(3) EAW AS690e, with threaded inserts for rigging. In excellent condition, these are great sounding speakers. I'm asking for $600 each, or make me an offer for all 3. Was used in our chapel space, these speakers have been well taken care of.

(1) Allen and Heath Mixwizard WZ 16:2. This is the older analogue version. In decent shape, except the fader on channel 2 doesn't work. The other 15 inputs work just fine, and channel 2 passes audio, EQ works, etc. Asking for $100

(1) Allen and Heath ML 3000 console, 32 channels XLR input, set up for Center Left Right output. Includes rackmounted power supply. Board was professionally cleaned and serviced in 2011, was put in storage in 2012. Asking for $1200, or make me an offer. It's a great board, but we replaced it in our chapel with a smaller digital rackmounted thing to save space. Otherwise I would love to still have it, but I don't have room.

(1) ETC express 24/48, with power supply, manual, floppy disks, and monitor. In fair shape- when I pulled it out of storage for testing, it would sometimes fail to register a key press until it had been pressed several times, then would work fine. My guess is it just needs a bit of cleaning, but I've lowered the price accordingly. $350, or make me an offer.

I'm looking to make these move- we've got limited storage space and I'd like to see these go to a good home.

I have the following items for sale. Condition noted for each item as they were when put in storage. Would prefer local pickup in the DC area for these, I would be willing to ship the light board or the smaller sound board.

(3) EAW AS690e, with threaded inserts for rigging. In excellent condition, these are great sounding speakers. I'm asking for $600 each, or make me an offer for all 3. Was used in our chapel space, these speakers have been well taken care of.

(1) Allen and Heath Mixwizard WZ 16:2. This is the older analogue version. In decent shape, except the fader on channel 2 doesn't work. The other 15 inputs work just fine, and channel 2 passes audio, EQ works, etc. Asking for $100

(1) Allen and Heath ML 3000 console, 32 channels XLR input, set up for Center Left Right output. Includes rackmounted power supply. Board was professionally cleaned and serviced in 2011, was put in storage in 2012. Asking for $1200, or make me an offer. It's a great board, but we replaced it in our chapel with a smaller digital rackmounted thing to save space. Otherwise I would love to still have it, but I don't have room.

(1) ETC express 24/48, with power supply, manual, floppy disks, and monitor. In fair shape- when I pulled it out of storage for testing, it would sometimes fail to register a key press until it had been pressed several times, then would work fine. My guess is it just needs a bit of cleaning, but I've lowered the price accordingly. $350, or make me an offer.

I'm looking to make these move- we've got limited storage space and I'd like to see these go to a good home.
do you still have the etc express?

is the Express still available???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back